Lent and Easter at Peace Mennonite:
- Lenten Retreat at Hollis Renewal Center; from 7 p.m. Friday, March 29 through 4 pm Saturday, March 30. Contact Joanna (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and to register.
- April 5: Labyrinth open from 9-noon
- April 15: Ecumenical Holy Week worship at Trinity Lutheran Church, 6:30 pm
- April 19: Good Friday Community Taize with Rainbow Mennonite at Peace Mennonite, 7:30 pm
- April 21:
- Easter Sunrise service at Centennial Park, 6:30 am
- Easter Breakfast at Peace Mennonite, 9:15 am (No Sunday School)
- Worship at 10:30–Welcoming new members!
Resources for Lent:
- Books available to check out at the church
- Lenten daily prayer liturgy by Pastor Joanna
- The Lent Project: daily reflections from Biola University
- Daily devotions from Goshen College
- A Lenten gratitude calendar
- A “plastic-free lent” calendar
Growing Peace~Building Project Update:
- The building addition and renovations are complete!
- On August 12, 2018, we had a worship service of dedication at 10:30 and an open house from 2-4 p.m. Over 100 people celebrated with us!
- Many thanks to all who helped make this renovation possible.
Other Links of Interest: