Exploration discussions on Wednesdays @ 7:30 p.m. via Zoom:
- August 12: Peace Mennonite’s history and structure
- August 26: How we serve at Peace Mennonite
Below you will find a variety of resources to help you learn about and connect more deeply with Peace Mennonite Church. The intent is not that you will read and engage with all of the items, but that you will choose a few that seem most interesting to you. All items are appropriate for all ages; those selected specifically for children are marked with an asterisk*.
Items are listed in four categories:
- Head: Readings and videos to help us learn about the topic
- Hands: Activities to engage with the topic
- Heart: Opportunities to reach out to others–within the church and beyond
- Spirit: Spiritual practices to help you connect more deeply with God
Please feel free to share your reflections and additional resources in the comments below.
things to think about
ways to reach out
Pen Pal Prompt: